On the facade, a skull with crossed bones, emblem of the confreres, who reside there until the middle of the 700. Inside the building, with a single nave, there is a polychrome stone altar. It houses the remains of the ancient cemetery.
Dating back to the twelfth century, it is at the beginning dedicated to S. Maria del Principe. It was bought in 1614 by the “Confraternita della Morte”, from which it takes its name, with the obligation to bury the poor. The building has been restored and opened to the public since 2003.